Lincoln Military Housing is excited to welcome you home. We have a variety of floorplans and styes of living to choose from, including newly renovated homes and historic buildings.
Our Customer Service Representative is available to provide a personal tour of our community. In addition, we understand that many people are inquiring about housing from out of state, so we are also available to provide an online tour and walk you through floorplans that will fit your personal needs. Please contact our Lincoln Military Housing Annapolis office today at 410-349-1740 to choose the home that is right for you.
Qualifications for Military Housing
The following branches of service and status can qualify you to live in Annapolis PPV housing at this time.
- Qualified Military members who are assigned or attached for duty at installations under Commander Navy Region Mid-Atlantic or Commander Naval District Washingtion, and; Key and Essential Civilian Personnel.
- Navy, Marine, Army, Airforce, United States Coast Guard and National Guard.
- Geo-Bachelors and Bachelors assigned or attached for duty at installations under Commander navy Region Mid – Atlantic or Commander Naval District Washington.
- USNA Faculty members
- Military Retirees
- Federal Civil Service
- Federal Civil Service Retirees
Qualified Military Members
In order for a Qualified Military member to apply, you are required to have the following:
- Application for Assignment to Housing DD Form 1746 (Download DD Form 1746).
- A copy of orders showing your detachment dates
- Certification of bona fide family members. Examples of acceptable forms of documentation are the Emergency Data application (page 2), a Record of Emergency Data (RED), or Application for Uniformed Services Identification card (DEERS Enrollment)
- Applications may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting.
- Contact the Navy Housing representative at 410-293-9736 for questions on the application process.
USNA Faculty Members, Military Retirees, Federal Civil Service and Federal Civil Service Retirees
In order for you to qualify for PPV housing with Lincoln Military Housing, you will be required to fill out an application, credit check, income verification and background check. Please contact a Lincoln Military Housing Customer Service Representative for further details at 410-349-1740.