Lincoln Military Housing

All officers and enlisted personnel with accompanying dependents are eligible to apply! However, PPV homes are limited and must be applied for at the Military Housing Welcome Center.

Required Documents to Apply for Family Housing at MCAS Yuma

Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard and National Guard (in current active status) personnel with bona fide dependents are eligible for base housing.

In order to apply, you are required to have the following

  1. DD Form 1746 (Application for Assignment to Housing).
  2. Pet Policy
  3. Megan's Law (Sex Offender form)
  4. Privacy Act Release Form
  5. A copy of orders to Yuma or page 3 if you are already attached to MCAS Yuma
  6. Certification of bona fide family members. Examples of acceptable forms of documentation are the Dependency Application (NAVMC 10922) for Marine Corps, Page 2 for Navy Personnel, or DEERS Enrollment for all other Services.

Forms 1 through 7 to apply for family housing:

may need to copy and paste in browser

Application may be made in person or submitted by fax, email, or regular mail. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting.

928-269-3284 | DSN 269-3284


Commanding Officer
Housing Office
P.O. Box 99140
Yuma, AZ 85369-9140