Military Resources for Individuals & Families
At Lincoln Military Housing, we want to assure that our families are taken care of. No matter if you’re looking for stress management resources, financial assistance, or housing information, our team is here to help. The following military resources have been gathered to help our residents in need of additional support. Our goal is to provide military families and individuals with the information they need all in one collective space. Here you will find helpful outlets for additional military resources, general material, military news, and important updates.
COVID-19 Military Resources
Lincoln Military Housing is dedicated to the well-being and health of our residents and team members always and especially during the world’s current health crisis. In addition to our stress management and financial resources listed below, we urge our residents and team members to follow the guidance of the CDC and the Military Health System when it comes to coping with the current pandemic. As your source for military resources and guidance, the team at Lincoln Military Housing will continue to keep our individuals and military families updated with the most up-to-date information when it comes to personal management. We encourage you to visit our COVID-19 page for additional information and actions that we are taking around the current pandemic.
Stress & Anxiety Resources
In addition to coping with everyday stress and anxiety, this time has proven to be more stressful due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and may cause strong emotions in adults and children. Coping with stress can only make you, the people you care about, and our community stronger.
If you, or someone you care about, are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, or anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others call 911 immediately. Lincoln Military Housing has also provided the following resources when it comes to managing stress and anxiety during this time and moving forward.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA’s) | Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 | SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357) | TTY: 1-800-846-8517
- National Domestic Violence Hotline | Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) | TTY 1-800-787-3224
- Mental Health Foundation: COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Non-Medical Video Counseling for Youth
- Military Health System (MHS) Nurse Advice Line | Hotline: 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273)
- Military One Source: Non-Medical Counseling | Hotline: 1-800-342-9647
- Veterans Crisis Line | Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) | Text: 838255
- Granite Recovery Center: Addiction Treatment for Veterans
- Alcohol Rehab Help: Alcoholics Anonymous
Finance & Legal Resources
Managing your finances and legalities is easier with our helpful resources for military individuals and military families. Remain financially ready, no matter if you’re dealing with fraud, need financial assistance, are looking for insurance options, or more.
- Covid-19 Fraud | Be aware that criminals are attempting to exploit COVID-19 worldwide through a variety of scams.
- COVID-19 NCIS Fraud Hotline: 1-800-386-8762 | Department of Justice | Support for Financial Stresses Caused by COVID-19
- Navy Federal Fraud Alert: NFCU Threat Awareness
- USAA Educational Foundation | The USAA provides a library of helpful materials for the local community when it comes to insurance premiums, late fees, payment arrangements, deductibles and copays for COVID-19 related testing, supplement plans, consumer loans, credit cards, mortgage payments, and much more depending on your current situation.
- DOD Military Personnel Pay and Benefits: COVID-19
- Emergency Financial Assistance | Military Relief Organizations and Emergency Financial Help. | Army Emergency Relief | Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society | Air Force Aid Society | Your Local Red Cross Chapter
- Operation Homefront's Critical Financial Assistance | Offering financial assistance for overdue bills, repairs, and additional critical family needs.
- Food Assistance |Offering nutritional services and additional food resources. | USDA Food and Nutrition Services | USA Gov | National Military Family Association Food Resources
Housing at Lincoln Resources
If you’re looking for helpful information and resources when it comes to living at Lincoln Military Housing, we have it all in one convenient location. No matter if you’re looking for community events or our maintenance request process, Lincoln is here to serve you and your family.
- Find Your Installation
- Living with Lincoln
- Office Locations
- Current Resident Events & Services
- Maintenance Request
- News and Information
Below, Lincoln Military Housing has provided further military resources regarding military homes today, Department of Defence, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Army, and your MilitaryOne Check.
For additional answers and resources regarding assignments, BAH, maintenance, leasing, and any further military housing questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. If you are still seeking further information regarding military resources or living at Lincoln Military Housing, please feel free to contact us with any specific inquiries you may have or visit Military OneSource for available resources. We look forward to serving you. At Lincoln Military Housing, every mission begins at home.